Helping US veterans with questions about Veterans Affairs claims, disability,
benefit organizations, life after returning from service, and ANYTHING else you need assistance with.

Welcome to Hero Answers, a question and answer website for US veterans and all the issues they have. See our list of US veteran organizations and about us.

Where do we ask support for someone experiencing seizures and serious episodes of PTSD?

0 votes
asked Jan 10, 2016 by Another M (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hello, offers support for veterans.

More information can be found here:

This article about PTSD and non-epileptic seizures also had some helpful information that may even be helpful to you: You can find the article here:

The VA does have a program called the Epilepsy Centers of Excellence. They have a list of resources and lots of information on where to find help.

More information can be found here:

The centers are spread out over the United States. You can search for on in your area or at least nearby here:
answered Jan 12, 2016 by Jennifer DeGarmo 1 Contributor (3,440 points)

A service project by William Entriken