Helping US veterans with questions about Veterans Affairs claims, disability,
benefit organizations, life after returning from service, and ANYTHING else you need assistance with.

Welcome to Hero Answers, a question and answer website for US veterans and all the issues they have. See our list of US veteran organizations and about us.

Where do we ask help in looking for a veteran's discharge papers or the unit's general orders?

0 votes
asked Jan 10, 2016 by Yani P (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

The National Archives website can help. The website also lists a step by step process and everything you may need to submit the request.

More information can be found here:
answered Jan 15, 2016 by Jennifer DeGarmo 1 Contributor (3,440 points)

A service project by William Entriken